- Insurance-based practice – physiotherapy services – Simons Physical Therapy, Tucson, with specialization in headache/migraine, dizziness/vertigo, chronic pain conditions, orthopedic rehabilitation, therapeutic yoga, and more!
- Movement & Exercise Training
- Therapeutic Yoga
- Manual Therapies
- Mind-Body Integration
- Tele-medicine – integrative physiotherapy sessions for chronic pain and chronic disease management are available! Currently I am licensed in Arizona and Minnesota and if demand increased, I could apply for license reciprocity through the PT Licensure Compact program for some states. This requires a fee (varies by state but typically around $100) as well as taking a jurisprudence exam for some of the states participating in the compact.
- Self-pay integrative health sessions – including yoga therapy, health coaching, mind-body skills training, integrative bodywork (in person in Tucson only), and spiritual direction.
- Remote sessions are available for mentoring in biopsychosocial practice development, integrative medicine, and mind-body medicine – as well as for spiritual direction, please inquire!
Click here for list of tips and reminders to optimize your therapy experience. If the ideas are unfamiliar, know that they will be a vital component of the care you receive.
Contact me via email for additional information…